welcome to the
Climate action ecosystem
The Greenhouse ecosystem of organisations, climate tech, climate tech supporters, and communities is growing fast. There are many different ways to participate, including reserving space in our co-working Tech Hub, becoming an Ecosystem Partner, and attending climate-action-relevant events.
Scroll down to explore how to get involved and co-innovate for climate action. You can use our Climate Action form to help us provide you with the most relevant information and opportunities to support your goals and needs.
CREATING A THRIVING ECOSYSTEM
For an ecosystem to thrive there needs to be connection, collaboration and co-innovation between a diverse set of stakeholders that together create more value than the sum of the parts.
Through community consultation, Greenhouse has identified eight distinct groups that together create a more diverse and inclusive thriving ecosystem for climate action. People are at the heart of each community group. A strong ecosystem is one that has substantial cross-linkages between each group, and a culture that makes the ecosystem come alive.
There is no Event
Become a Greenhouse CLIMATE ACTION SUPPORTER and support our work in the climate action ecosystem. Becoming a partner will show your employees, customers, partners, and investors that you are helping the transition to a thriving net-zero future.
By becoming a partner you get:
- Co-branded climate-focused events with Greenhouse
- Access to collaboration desks for your employees to work alongside climate tech companies
- Website and collateral branding as a corporate partner, including launch activity press
- Brand visibility on digital screens in the Tech Hub for the duration of your partnership
- One co-branded climate-focused event per year in Greenhouse event space (incidental costs would be additional)
- First right to sponsor events
- One seat on Greenhouse Corporate Advisory Board
- Invitation to join any climate policy working group throughout the partnership
- Co-author article, report, blog, podcast posted on Greenhouse channels
- Joint press release
Take Climate Action